ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Sunday, January 30, 2011

What’s Next?

WOW, We survived our first few weeks as a blog! We are so excited to have followers!! Thank you all for showing us some ♥ love. We hope we don't let you down!
Ok, now to get down to business! Do you all have that room or closet that is your hide all? You know when company shows up and you have to clean quickly.  Mine is my guest bedroom. I just cant seem to keep it clean. I hide all my finds and crafts in there until I can finish them. Do you have ideas for items but just need the motivation or the final insiration? That is what we are here for and next month is your chance! 
February is going to be TRASH 2 TREASURE month here! We have some fun stuff planned and some good uses for all that stuff you know you should throw out but just cant seem to part with. I know my husband keeps telling me I am going to be on the show Hoarders!!
So search your house and find some much needed trash and get ready for some fun! Here is a fun little trash piece I have getting ready!
 DSC08135 DSC08142

1 comment:

  1. Gta games are always exciting. Gta has variety of gaming consoles to offer to its users. It is the website which provide gta 5 series money for free. These gta money are available for free on the mentioned website gta 5 online money cheat . Get free hack for gta money. When you are bored you got to do many more things than usual to keep yourself busy, so the best way is by playing online games and the most suited option is gta gaming over internet. i am talking about gta gaming because it is available for free and can be used by all. Moreover get free gta money to make the games more exciting and adventurous .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...