Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Easy Custom Strap

I have had my DSLR for about 4 months and every boutique I go to I check out the camera straps. We went to a Baseball game and everyone there had a DSLR and I got to thinking I want mine more personal. So what better way then to add some material.

I grabbed an old strap I had lying around because I didn't want to mess up my new one! DSC_0711 I bought a cute simple pattern, you wont need much. I bought 1/4 of a yard. I laid my camera strap over the material DSC_0712I made it thicker so I could wrap the material around a couple of times for some extra comfort. Then I simply pinned in place  DSC_0713 This may surprise you but I chose turquoise thread! Told you it was my favorite right now!

DSC_0718

I have received so many compliments on it so far and it cost me a WHOPPING $1.44 for the material and about 10 minutes of work! Should I add a ruffle or flower?

kori

7 comments:

  1. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your informating blog. I have it in my rss reader and always like new things coming uo from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. I am wating to read even more about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to be visiting your blog again, it has been weeks for me. Well,Thanks,Personally i think as you could probably teach a class on how to create a great blog. This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am one of the visitors of your site. I hope you will show more such material or data to put in our use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Several genuinely rattling function on behalf of the owner of this particular internet site, absolutely great content."
    Marketing communication strategy | Advertising as profession in Estonia | Advertising professional in Estonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...