ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ruffle Flag shirts

Well I broke down and made Miss A a cute little shirt for the 4th! My friend asked if I could help her make some for her girls and I figured as long as I was pulling everything out I better make my little one a shirt! DSC_0703I bought a cheap little tank top at Wal-Mart ($2.50). I bought it big because secretly I am hoping she can wear it next year but really who am I kidding I will make her another one! It worked out good it shrunk quiet a bit! DSC_0700I LOVE LOVE LOVE The 4th and the colors. But for some reason Turquoise has been speaking to me A LOT! Rather then use the traditional blue I had an old scrap of turquoise. I went back and forth on doing flowers, flag or stars but I happened to lay a scrap on the shirt and i knew…DSC_0701I pinned my ruffles into place, and sewed them on. Literally it took 5 minutes to make this shirt! DSC_0705 I added a little heart on the bottom Just to break up the white! I also left my first blue strip long and my bottom red so that I could tie it in the back DSC_0751 I also added a fun hair do. DSC_0738Here is the front view of the shirtDSC_0703  What do you think?

Do you want to see the other 2 I made to help out another friend. Her daughters were singing at the local Barbeque so they defiantly needed some American Pride! I used an old t-shirt cut up, a old tank top and scraps! Gotta love refurbishing!DSC_0721DSC_0719

The girls loved them!

Enjoy

kori

15 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Love this!!!
    Hope you had a great weekend!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirts! Also, your daughter's hair is so adorable! Can you share how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE that shirt!! What an adorable idea! The colors were fantastic, but I want to know how you did her hair like that?? Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great blog you have here. I just become aware of your blog through google,nice site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. I am wating to read even more about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to be visiting your blog again, it has been weeks for me. Well,Thanks,Personally i think as you could probably teach a class on how to create a great blog. This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am one of the visitors of your site. I hope you will show more such material or data to put in our use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. back every day. It’s great to have a place like this. I’ll come often. Great work! 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely described points here.. thank you for this work In urgency, the travelers want to apply for e visa, then he/she can apply for Azerbaijan urgent visa through this application you will get visa within few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything.write my college paper Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This little cute kid is really beautiful after wearing this shirt. I must share this one with my good frinds and family.Now it's time to avail vacuum storage bags for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We appreciate you for sharing this insightful blog. If you're seeking assistance with an assignment help, worry not; your search concludes here. Our committed team of experts is on hand 24/7 to aid you in achieving excellence in your pursuits. They are ever-prepared to address any assignment-related questions. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is very interesting and informative thanks for sharing with us. Get expert marketing assignment help from experienced professionals. Our team offers tailored solutions for all your marketing projects, ensuring top grades and a comprehensive understanding of key concepts. Explore our services now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...