ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Patriotic Week: Wreaths

Since I have been a super slacker on my crafting, ok truthfully I feel a little overwhelmed and extra busy! Seriously I am having a hard time balancing life with a blog! do any of you feel that way some times? I LOVE summer and the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays so I want/plan on partaking in every parade, party, craft possible. But with all of you amazing crafters out there my craft bucket list is turning into a novel! Ha Ha and rather then swamp myself with all the crafts I need to make and post I thought I would share this week a collection of all the wonderful crafts that have been completed and If I had all the time in the world, along with the time I have been spending on wedding alone(seriously I can grow weeds like a pro!).
To kick off our patriotic week I give you WREATHS! YEAH!
Tatertots & Jello made this ADORABLE Wreath out of RED HOTS, the husband would be in drooling over this one! I love the firework also.image Landee See Landee Do made this fabulous wreath out of ribbon. Serious I am lovin’ the fireworks on it!image To stick with my ruffle obsession Michele at The Scrap Shoppe made this one. I love how she added the buttons! Never would have thought of this!imageJust Sew Sassy made this Pinwheel wreath and I might be developing a crush on pinwheels! image I love the colors in this Flower power wreath from Reasons to skip the housework.image
And for those who want a different shape this would be my choice, Young & Crafty, Besides the fact that it is in my budget ;)image A big Thank you to all you ladies for your inspiration for wreaths! I hope this helps you guys get motivated on making a patriotic wreath. If you have some fun 4th of July crafts you would like me to share email me at momsofalltrades@yahoo.com
kori

1 comment:

  1. I find that if you are flaky anyway, no one cares that you only post once a week, therefore, no apologies. That's probably why I only have 11 followers to your 500 and some, comme ci, comme ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...