ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Monday, June 20, 2011

Rhodes Winner

Winner, winner Rhodes dinner? Well here they are
Picture_62   Picture_62
How funny is that! Well who was #5 & #9?



Julia said...                                                                                       5     Heck yes I'm a follower! :) I love Rhodes because all the work of making the dough for recipes is already done for you... Leaving the rest so simple. It takes the intimidation out of it, and it makes you want to cook with it! I love the pull apart rolls! Yum!


and



Zodiac said...                                                                                    9     I already know how to use the bread to make pizza dough and that is about the extent of my cooking abilities.


CONGRATULATIONS! Email me at momsofalltrades@yahoo.com and I will get your fabulous new cookbooks in the mail.
Thank you to all who entered I really appreciate your support!
kori

3 comments:

  1. Yeeehawwwwww!!!!!!! I am so excited! I have never won anything in my life! Thank you sooooo much! AWESOME! I am emailing you right now ;) thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to thank the Academy, oh my God I wasn't prepared for this... Steve at Industrial Light and Magic, my awesome publicist Nancy, Don, Ronald, Guierrmo, Fred, who's been with me from the beginning, Sally from the Kraft Services table who made sure I always had a Knish. This is for you Pat! We did it Baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how is babby formed pat?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...