ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Monday, June 6, 2011

Quick Travel first aid kit

How was your weekend? I spent the weekend biking with the family and Birthday parties! Needless to say it is hard to complete a bunch of crafts with weekends jam packed! But today I thought I would share a quick fun First aid kit. I am the most accident prone person, I can cut myself by looking at something sharp!! So a first aid kit is something that should never be to far away from me!
I was shopping at Roberts and they had these fun little bead holders for $1.99 (plus a 40%off coupon). The inside is meant for different beads But it actually makes the perfect first aid kit!


DSC08199 DSC08201 
Simply fill with first aid stuff (band aides, Neosporin, gauze, cotton balls, safety pin, Tums, Tylenol) DSC08203And add to your purse, diaper bag, car, or perfect size for kids backpacks (just don't add the Tylenol I would hate for them to get in trouble!). I wrote on mine but Vinyl would also be cute. DSC08204These would also make great little gifts for neighbors and friends.Also would be great for those graduate going off to college! You know when you left home a first aid kit was the last thing on your list!! Our be fun for a group activity.
Happy Monday!

20 comments:

  1. There are lots of options out there. This is a cute idea and a great gift. For a kid though, I would use and old (washed out) pill bottle like from the pharmacy. Drill a hole through the top add a fun ribbon to make a lanyard and stuff it with bandaids, a wet wipe, and gauze pad. Close the lid and wrap the whole thing in duct tape with some sort of pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project! Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I won one of these at Roberts and didn't know what to do with it! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect and just in time for summer! Hopefully, we will not have to use one but...Thanks for the post!
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kori, it takes a sharp creative mind to see the potential for turning a bead box in to the perfect little first aid kit. Brilliant, really!

    Thank you for being a part of making this past week's "A Little Birdie Told Me..." party one of the very best yet!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this travel first aid kit. I need to just make a regular first aid kit for our house. I've pinned this to my pinterest account to make! Thank you for linking up to Sew Woodsy last week. We hope you'll come back today and link up another craft project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome. I didn't know they even offered these type of classes. I will need to find out if they do this in my area. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks allot for the article, this information seems to helps many people to make some awareness about first aid issues.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is excellent article about first aid box. Actually we need to set a trend to keep first aid kit with us in our conveniences, houses and offices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so awesome. I didn't know they even offered these type of products. I will need to find out if they do this in my area. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A well balanced breakfast containing all the nutrients like protein, carbohydrates and vitamins will restore your sugar levels, infusing you with energy that will sustain you for the entire day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of knowledge.. Good luck with the site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice kit there. it would be better if you have complete first aid kit. i have list posted --> Common Medical Equipments Found at Home. Its categorically arranged so no problem on what to keep.

    Smith | littman steth

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a conviction be told great read, thanks for captivating the time to put it together! Touched on some very good...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Planning a camping trip and wondering what to include in your first aid kit? Then this guide is for you. A step by step guide to each item you should include in your basic camping first aid kit and a brief description of its intended use.

    First Aid Kits

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great information. We can simply buy a travel first aid kit which follows health and safety regulations. I always keep a first aid kit in my car.

    ReplyDelete
  18. whew! I thought I already have a complete list of things I need for my

    travel first aid kits
    ! I admit you really provide the best list! Thank you so much for a very informative blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...