ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome Wendseday : My World Made By Hand

Have you wondered where we have been? Well we hope you all had an amazing Holiday weekend. We spent the weekend with our families and slacked on the blog! I promise we will have some awesomeness coming to you this week to make up for our MIA!  There may even be a gift in it for you ;) and to kick off the AWESOMENESS we have Jessica here today with the coolest idea! Seriously I can think of 20 different sayings for some of these! I know you are will be so excited to try these!

So...this was me when I found out I'd be guest blogging here today..

 

Okay, okay, I'll admit it...he's a MUCH better dancer than me {{sigh}}
Wish I had a pair of moon boots like that!!!  I'd totally rock them...

Oh wait...sorry...got carried away there for a second.  Let me get back to the 'biz' of the day...

I'm Jessica from My World Made By Hand


Perhaps you've heard of it?  
No?!? Well you should totally hop over, get some chocolate, pull up a chair and hang for a spell!
Well, after you read this totally awesome post that I'm about to share with you...mmmmkay?!?

Check it...Check it...


SHAZABOOEY!!!!
{{ I love that word}}

Want to make a SMOOCH SPRITZ Canvas of your own?  
Oh, alright...I'll tell you how!

All you need is:



Some alphabet letters or shapes...you can use vinyl if you'd like.


A canvas {size and shape is up to you}

As you can see I chose the letters D I V and A...


And 'le piece de resistance'...

        {{ MWAH }}





Instructions:
 {{ Ready for this?  It's really hard...almost an impossible task! }}


1 ~ Protect your work service...there will be overspray.
2 ~ Lay out your letters 
3 ~ Spray your spritz until you have the desired effect.  I always spray the spritz once on my protective paper to get any air bubbles out.
4 ~ Let dry
and....wait for it...wait for it...

 
5 ~ Remove letters...

Wasn't that MAD CRAZY hard?!?  

Phew...let me wipe the sweat from my brow...


You can leave as is or embellish.  I had purchased this way cute pre-made flowers {wish I could claim that I made these too...but I can't...it would be SO wrong if I did} a while back and decided to use them here...

Hang and enjoy!!!

Now...what are you waiting for?!? 
Enter My World and get lost for hours!!!
{{ or am I the only one that does that when she finds a new blog? }}

Thanks to Mrs Kori & Tara for having me...
Smooches!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea but couldn't you just do the same by flicking paint off a toothbrush?
    I'm trying to think of a way to do it with what I already have!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...