ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Monday, February 14, 2011

Trash 2 Treasure - Valentines Tray


A couple of days after Kori came up with the Trash 2 Treasure month I was thinking of all the things I throw away that can have double use. This was one of them. If you have kids and you love to go to movies I'm sure you know what this is. My son loves to go see movies with us and so we buy him a kids popcorn try. I normally throw them away but I saved it and turned it into a valentine tray.

I took the kids popcorn tray and painted them the colors i wanted

After the paint dried I covered them in scrapbook paper and filled them with some fun little treats. Nothing to big just a couple of cookies, a red soda and a lil book showing "my valentines" how much I love them. Now I'm only showing you the first page of the book since you wont be able to see the other pages anyways. It was a simple and fast valentine that you can make with a few things you normally would throw away. Why not save some money while you tell someone you love them.



This is not a Trash 2 Treasure valentine but i wanted to show you what i left in my fridge for my hubby to find when he wakes up.
If you like this last idea you dont have to wait for Valentines to tell the people you love how you feel. Something as simple as a soda in the fridge can be appreciated any time of the year. I know my husband loves the little things i surprise him with way more then a huge present.
We hope everyone has a HAPPY VALENTINES! XOXO

-Tara

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I'm your newest follower. I'm having my 1st link party tomorrow (Monday) it would be great if you would stop by and add your project. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaa, іts nice conversation conсerning thiѕ
    parаgraρh at this place at this website, I have read
    аll that, so at this time me also сommenting at thiѕ
    placе.

    Feel fгee to surf tο mу ωeb-sitе - organic potting soіl **

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...